Jay Modification and Enforcement Lawyers

Serving Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties

Working to Insure Your Family’s Security and Happiness after a Divorce

In a perfect world, divorce judgments or settlements would be the end of your legal worries. Unfortunately, we live in a world full of flaws, and divorce proceedings can be just the beginning of your legal battles. Whether you have realized that your current child custody arrangement isn’t working, or have a former spouse who refuses to pay child support or adhere to a custody arrangement, the guidance of an experienced lawyer can be helpful in putting your family’s legal worries behind you.

At the law office of Michael J. Griffith, P.A., our Jay modification and enforcement attorneys offer personalized guidance to clients throughout the Florida Panhandle. Our knowledge and skills allow us to provide the guidance you need to address deficiencies in a standing child custody arrangement or to enforce a child support or spousal maintenance order.

Detailed Modifications Advice

As your children grow, their needs grow and change with them. Unfortunately, a child custody arrangement does not. We offer detailed advice on the process of negotiating modifications to a child custody arrangement, and can guide you throughout the entire process from initial negotiations to judge approval. We can also help you modify child support and spousal maintenance orders when either spouse has experienced a major life change, including a change in employment, unavoidable increase in expenses or remarriage.

We are experienced in addressing situations in which both parents are willing to renegotiate the agreement, as well as those in which one spouse wishes to prompt the other to enter negotiations.

Aggressively Enforcement Support and Custody Orders

Our staff is highly experienced in helping clients enforce standing divorce orders, including:

  • Child support
  • Child custody
  • Spousal maintenance
  • Division of assets
  • Debt division

On your behalf, we will explore every option available to enforce your order, including hiring private investigators to track down former spouses who have dropped under the radar.

Contact our office online or call 850-433-9922 to discuss your specific modification or enforcement concerns with an experienced attorney.