Pensacola Motorcycle Injury Lawyers
Serving Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties
Advising Motorcycle Accident Victims throughout the Florida Panhandle Area
Knowing what to do after you have been involved in a motorcycle accident can be incredibly difficult, especially when you have been seriously injured. In many cases, however, victims who have taken the proper steps immediately after an accident have greatly increased their chances of recovering compensation for their injuries and all losses resulting from the accident.
If you have been in a motorcycle accident and can remember, you should take several steps, including:
- Contact the police immediately
- Do not admit fault or place blame
- Contact a family member
- Take photos of the scene of the accident
- Gather witness statements that demonstrate the cause of your accident
- Seek medical attention, even if no injuries present themselves immediately
- Contact an attorney
At the law firm of Michael J. Griffith, P.A., our Pensacola motorcycle injury attorneys leverage more than 35 years of experience to offer insightful and aggressive representation to riders who have been injured because of another party’s negligence.
On your behalf, we will gather all information and evidence to begin planning your strategy for pursuing compensation for your losses. We will:
- Collect police reports and medical reports
- Interview witnesses
- Hire accident reconstructionist and other experts
- Attempt to negotiate a settlement with the insurance companies on your behalf
- Create a case that clearly proves your losses and the other party’s negligence
- Ready your case for a trial if needed
Contact our office online or call 850-433-9922 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific motorcycle accident injury concerns with an experienced lawyer. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will make every effort to reduce your burden during this time, including coming to your hospital room or home.